What Happens During an Annual Wellness Exam
During your pet’s annual wellness exam, we will use the opportunity to discuss your pet’s health with you, touching on any areas that might raise concern or require attention. We will also examine them from nose to tail, ensuring that we’ve checked everything. If any issues are indicated, we may prescribe follow-up care such as diagnostics or professional dentistry. Things included in an annual veterinary exam include:
- Diagnostics, if recommended
- Discussion of preventive treatments and nutritional needs
- Discussion of your observations, including changes in lifestyle, behavior, appetite, elimination, etc.
- Nose-to-tail examination
- Oral exam and prescription of professional dental, if recommended
- Weight loss consultation, if needed
- …and more
Our team works closely with you to ensure that your pet’s health care needs are met. We offer comprehensive wellness plans that include personalized programs for your pet, based on their lifestyle, health status, and needs. We invite you to explore our variety of health care plans below. We can also help you determine which plan would be the most appropriate for your best friend’s needs.